Website Design in Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Hand coded original websites that are fast, responsive, extensively optimised for search and follow a user centred design process.
I have been providing web design within Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and West Wales since 2004 and specialise in original hand coded websites for small business' & SME's throughout Wales and the UK. I design & develop bespoke web sites that encompass a user centred design (or UCD) process and a 'SMART' (Specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, time-based) goals methodology to create a website that is user focused and driven by achievable business goals.
I stand by the philosophy of creating quality, detailed websites using traditional coding practices with a deep thought process and great attention to detail. Hand coded websites arguably deliver better results than common overly inflated site builders and open source website applications. The benefits of a hand crafted website are plenty, ultimately resulting in a much higher quality 'product'.
I have worked closely with small businesses across the UK, especially South and West Wales, including Swansea, Llanelli, Carmarthen, Haverfordwest, Narberth, Tenby and Cardigan in developing quality websites designs.
If your interested in receiving a tailored quote for a website don't hesitate to contact me here.
Or continue reading to learn more about my web design process.
Hand Coded Website Design & Development
I hand code my website designs for the many superior benefits it provides over site builders and Wordpress based websites. By hand coding my web designs I create truly original designs that offer unlimited creative control and empowerment of the website development process. This typically results in efficiency, reliability, security and SEO (or search engine optimisation) advantages as well as a website that is built for purpose. It allows for greater detail to be applied to the web design and project as a whole.
The Approach To Website Design
- Apply the UCD (user centred design) process throughout the project, with analysis and planning at the early stages to help us understand the requirement at hand.
- Explore through sketching, website layouts, site functionality and database mapping to discover the ideal blueprint for the web project.
- Begin hand coding the website framework to 'wire frame' ready for design phases, including any development of functionality and database creation.
- Populate content and apply dynamic design styles to achieve the 'look and feel' of the responsive website design required.
- Apply search engine optimisation (SEO) to final web content, including Schema markup for richer search engine reading and representation.
- Test and refine the website including user testing where appropriate.
Looking for an original website? Or Call me for a chat on 07833 701150