Internet Marketing / Web Marketing
Internet Marketing is the use of e-marketing techniques to achieve a web sites goals. Using in depth data analysis and a variety of emarketing campaigns we help you achieve those goals and maintain a competitive edge online. From Search Engine Marketing, SEO, Pay Per Click Campaigns to Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and in-page Optimisation.
Our personalised approach to web marketing solutions allows us to create campaigns that are tailored to your business needs and budget. Explained in plain English we ensure your fully educated on the campaigns process and above all it's cost.
Use the form on the right to tell us any concerns or expectations you may have.
Enquire about Internet Marketing Solutions >
Traffic Sources - Page Analytics allows us to utilise valuable data that not many businesses use beneficially
How does Internet Marketing work?
- We firstly set out your expectations or concerns about your website.
Perhaps you'd like to receive more subscribers, online enquiries or maybe even sell more products through your eshop. You may want to achieve better organic rankings to start reducing your Adwords / pay per click spending.
- We then look at ways to best achieve this and what campaign techniques we can apply.
There are many techniques in e-marketing from link building, search engine marketing, keyword optimisation, web page upgrades, content optimisation and in-page event tracking and optimisation.
- We utilise any back data we have from web statistic platforms and software.
Such as Google Analytics or other web statistic software, we begin to understand visitor trending and usage of the website. If you don't have web statistic software we will implement this and use the data as it generates.
- We apply action to our campaign through the techniques we have identified as being most appropriate and monitor performance.
Often enough trial and error plays an important part in finding the most effective avenue to pursue, continuous monitoring and alterations allow us to identify what's working best and where to put the efforts.
Primary Goals of an eMarketing Campaign
With all Internet Marketing Campaigns as well as Website Designs we set Primary and Secondary Goals. These goals could be the purchase of a product, customer enquiry or a successful subscription or registration.
Once set we apply the best Internet Marketing techniques to further best achieve these goals. Using track able actions we can optimise conversion rates and keep a close eye on what's working and what's not.
All our website's are built inline with our Website Design Philosophy and boast high search engine performance from the outset. Internet Marketing further strengthens this policy and is essential in remaining competitive in the Internet arena.
Some of our Internet Marketing services comprise of; SEM Search Engine Marketing, Conversion Optimisation, Website copy writing, Email Marketing, SEO Search Engine Optimisation, Google Analytics Conversion Optimisation, Online Advertising Opportunities, Pay Per Click Advertising, Online PR, Social Media Marketing, Facebook marketing, Twitter marketing, YouTube marketing.
How much does Internet Marketing Cost?
The cost of Internet Marketing can vary considerably as there are many variables involved in eMarketing practice. However primarily the cost is determined by what you want to spend, usually based around your potential return on investment ROI and marketing budget.
All our campaigns are designed specifically to you and your business ensuring a truly unique package and cost. We offer two payment solutions;
- A complete package cost at an agreed set fee. - or
We design your eMarketing campaign and work out the total cost. We set a completion date and invoice you firstly for the deposit and then the balance when the campaign is complete. Best suited for short term and high impact campaigns.
- A monthly instalment solution based on what you want to spend.
This is a direct debit solution which can cost anything from £30 p/m. You can cancel anytime and it can also include website updates if you want. Best suited for long term campaigns and management.
Note about site upgrading: Sometimes depending on our recommendations we need to upgrade website's to bring them in line with better web design practices and to enhance their search engine compatibility. In these circumstances we may recommend an initial upgrade cost to make the most of your Internet Marketing campaign quickly. We'll advise you if this is the case.
Website Marketing Consultancy for Small Businesses in West Wales
We work with a range of small business and medium sized businesses. We've found that many business owners have similar concerns; they aren't quite sure of how Internet Marketing works and the cost of Internet Marketing is a worry to them.
Not all businesses will have the same marketing budget and each will have their own objectives and expectations. This is why we work closely with clients and ensure they fully understand the process and can rest assured that their investment is going to work to it's full potential while never getting out of control.
Here are a few pointers for small business web marketing;
- Make sure you have a quality website, investment in professional web design pays dividends in the long run.
- Understand your target audience on the web, how they use it and where they interact.
- Register your Google Places listing and optimise it for best performance.
- Select your target key search phrases carefully; 'Self catering cottages' might be too generic and give less conversions over 'Self catering cottages in Pembrokeshire'. This is called the long tail search phrase.
- If selling online are your products listing on Google Shopping, Yahoo product search?
- Hire a professional copywriter if your struggling to write rich web page content.
- You don't have to spend huge amounts of money on web marketing, concentrate on what works for you and maximise your return on investment. Good in-page optimisation and tracking will help you find the best performing campaigns.
So if your looking for affordable small business web marketing, get in touch and tell us what area's of web marketing you'd like to improve upon. We look forward to hearing from you.
Email Marketing Consultancy West Wales
Jamie King Media offer valuable email marketing consultancy for anyone looking to develop or begin an email marketing campaign in Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire or West Wales.
Take the next step Or Call me for a chat on 07833 701150